What is SEO and what is it for?
The acronym SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization”, or techniques that website owners employ to reach the top positions in Internet search engines to attract traffic to their pages. On the other hand SEO focuses on organic search results, that is, those that are not paid.
Therefore, when we talk about “improving SEO” of a website we refer to a series of works with the aim of achieving better positions in Google, Yahoo or other search engines. There is no “manual” with exact instructions on how to work in this sense, but Webmasters and SEO agencies know that among the thousands of factors that search engines are using to position a Web Page the most important are two: authority and relevance.
Authority is the popularity of a website. It is the factor that counts most in a search engine. The more popular a page is or the more valuable the information it contains, the more points to appear in the top positions.
Relevance is a little more complex to measure, but the more related a website’s content is to a specific search for a user, the more visible the website will be in a search engine.
Internal SEO and External SEO
In English, we are talking about SEO on-Page and SEO off-Page, to refer to two types of SEO:
- SEO on-Page refers to everything that can be done internally on our website. These are essential tasks:
- Target information (e.g. meta-description).
- Attribute in the images.
- Web structure.
- Internal linking.
- HTML code.
- SEO off-Page is the one that refers to external factors as they may be:
- Number of links to our website.
- References in social networks.
- Performance of our search results.
Why is SEO important?
Basically because if we have a good SEO ranking of our website we will save a lot of money in Online Advertising, since our website will appear in the search engine results without having to pay anything, and we will earn clicks for free. How they explain in the blog 40defiebre.com:
SEO is the best way for your users to be found through searches in which your website is relevant, these users look for what you offer and the best way to reach them is through a search engine.
What do we offer with our flat rate SEO ranking?
The flat rate of our SEO Positioning service will allow you to reach the top positions in Google’s Organic Searches thanks to our professional, high-quality and results-oriented work.
Our work methodology focuses on:
- Carry out comprehensive analysis of your website to detect potentialities and vulnerabilities to improve.
- Analyse your Competition online.
- Study your best Keywords and positioning them correctly.
- Control of SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) to ensure correct positioning of your website in search engines.
- Analyse and optimize your website (labels, descriptions, titles).
- Improve the content of your website (Google values quality content).
- Code level error control.
Good SEO will increase the number of visits to your website and therefore, increase business opportunities. Don’t miss the chance to appear in the top positions of Google.